Garage Sales



Link: Garage Sales Page

A permit is required for all residential garage/yard/rummage sales on premises zoned or used for residential purposes and for charitable or non-profit organizations on property zoned P-1 or commercial and may be obtained at:
Building Department
107 Spring Street
Springdale, AR 72764