Contractor Information

Contractors must be registered with us with a current contractor's license in the state of Arkansas and a business license. Business license can be in any city in the state of Arkansas. Electric contractor must also have a current general liability insurance. Homeowners can pull permits as contractor as long as they own and reside in that home. If homeowner does not reside in the home, then all contractors must be licensed.