Springdale Spirit Award
Congrats to our Spirit Award winners, and thank you for your service to our community!
Nominate a student or an adult for the Springdale Spirit Award!
Springdale is filled with amazing people who work hard to make this city exceptional. It is for this reason that we created the Springdale Spirit Award.
The Springdale Spirit Award is for members of our community who are positive forces in Springdale. We encourage our residents to nominate someone who works to make Springdale a better place, whether through charity, business, volunteering, civic engagement, community outreach or any other means that has helped the residents of Springdale.
There are two categories: Student and Adult. The Mayor will decide the winners. Winners will be invited to meet the Mayor and will be interviewed and featured in our quarterly newsletter, on our website, and social media properties.
An adult and student winner will be chosen each quarter. If you miss the submission deadline, don’t worry. Your nominee will be automatically entered into the pool of nominations for the following quarter. Nominees will remain in the pool of applicants for consideration for up to one year.
- Must be a student at a school in Springdale, can be a public or private school (this includes homeschooled children)
- Must be nominated by a school board member, faculty or staff of the school he or she attends
- Must 17 years old or younger
- Must be a Springdale resident
- Cannot currently hold a public office
- Must be at least 18 years old
How to nominate someone:
- Complete a nomination form online, or download a print version here.
- Write a 1-2-page letter explaining why this person should win the Springdale Spirit Award. Include any examples, references or data to support your recommendation.
- You can attach the reference letter to the online form.
- You can also submit the nomination packet to the Mayor’s office by the submission deadline by mail to 201 Spring St., or by email to Communications@SpringdaleAR.gov.